It is a tool that can examine check your environment variables on the WEB.
- The server name of the HTTP request destination.(The name of DNS)
- String that represents a user agent (the type,such as a browser) that have access to the page.
Available type of media.
*/* represents all other.It is possible multiple specification,and priority specification.Multiple specification is done separated by commas.Priority specification is done by specifying the quality value after the semicolon (; ) If you omit the quality value will be 1.
Available language code.
It is possible multiple specification,and priority specification
Available encoding formats.
For example If you tell them that supports the gzip format to the server ,it can be sent to the browser to gzip compress the HTTP message body.You can separated priority specification by commas.
Available character set.
* represents all other.It is possible multiple specification,and priority specification
- The longest time to maintain the connection between the connection destination.
- State of the connection
- Host name of the server under which the current script is running.
- IP address of the server under which the current script is running.
- Port number that is used as a communication port of the Web server.
- The host name from which the user is viewing the current page
- IP address of the user who is currently looking at the page.
- The number of the port used by the user to communicate with the server.
- Version of CGI the server is using
- Protocol name and version ,when the page is requested.
The name of request method was used to access the page.
Such as 'GET', 'HEAD', 'POST', 'PUT'
- Search argument when the page is accessed.
- The URI which was given in order to access the page
※This program is created and confirm the operation in PHP5.2.6.
※If you have any inquiries, opinions, or requests that you would like to make, please fill out the following form